Friday, July 19, 2013

Five On Friday ~ 7/19/13



Five things that made me smile this week :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.  Camping!  Last weekend we went camping along the Potomac River.  It was the first time we went camping in a tent since I was a kid!



2.  The kids LOVED the hammock.  Must get one for home :)



3.  We found a little turtle.  I named "her" Petunia.   We visited for a while and then took her back to where we found her :)



4.  We're going back to camp again in a few weeks :)

5.  I saved the best for last.  One of my best friends since Kindergarten gave birth yesterday to her new little boy.  Mom and baby are doing well.  I can't wait to see him :)


What made you smile this week?


1 comment:

  1. I love going tent camping. that is the only kind of camping we do!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.