Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Chats on the Porch ~ Board Games ~ 7/16/13



This week's questions are:

1. Have you cooked any interesting dishes lately?

Not really interesting as I am very picky and have picky children as well.  Last night I made a dish containing spiral noodles, bacon and mozzarella cheese.  It was yummy :)

2. What question would you like to ask Wendell?

Wendell, do you dream?

3. Have you had any thoughts of Christmas yet?

I was actually just thinking of it today.  August has an extra pay so that will go toward school clothes and Christmas.

4. Do you make jams and jellies?

Not on a regular basis but I have made strawberry, peach and pear jellies and jams before.

5. Do you have any board games that you enjoy?

I like just about any board game.  I especially like Monopoly and Disney Trivial Pursuit :)



Let's chat and get to know one another!





5 comments:

  1. I say you can't go wrong with anything that has bacon and cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Collette... spiral noodles, mozzarella and bacon... makes my mouth water. Nom Nom Nom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disney Trivial Pursuit! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Kim. Anything with bacon is a winner. :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! It's me- Wendell. I just wanted to answer your question myself. Yes. I dream. I sometimes nod my head and move my hooves. I must be chasing bad guys, leaping tall buildings with a single bound, or doing stunts for my new movie. Maybe I'm just running after some quick carrots. Horse hugs, Wendell

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.