Wednesday, July 10, 2013

WWW Wednesday ~ 7/10/13


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• What are you currently reading?

Undeniably Yours (A Porter Family Novel, #1)


I'll be starting this book today.  It is rainy and dreary outside which makes it a  perfect day for reading :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• What did you recently finish reading?

Anna Meets Her Match

I read this book as part of the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon.  It was a very sweet romance and I really enjoyed it.

~~~~~
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Short-Straw Bride


I've finally collected all three books in this series (Archer Brothers).  I may read them next.  This is the first in the series.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Undeniably yours looks good. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting me. All your books looks good. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.