Thursday, July 11, 2013

Victory ~ 7/11/13

A Royal Daughter

Hannah prayed and said, "My heart exults in the Lord; my strength is exulted in my God...I rejoice in my victory.
1 Samuel 2:1


Victories--both bit and small--are sweet when they come from You, God.  Promotions, honors, breakthroughs, discoveries, answered prayers...it's fun to savor them and know that your gracious hand has provided them.  Help me remember to thank You when I taste victory today and to give You praise in all circumstances.  My greatest reward in this life is Your abiding presence with me.



"There are no losers in the Kingdom of God.  Christ has secured victory for us over sin and death by His own death and resurrection.  We are forever winners in Him!

Excerpt from:  A Woman's Daily Prayer Book


2 comments:

  1. Even trails are sweet when they come from Him! Remember James 1:4

    "Count it all joy... that the testing of your faith produces patience."

    Though the times of obvious victory are amazing, finding joy even in times of trials and sorrow is important too!

    Visiting from ARD!

    www.yearofblessing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.