Monday, July 1, 2013

Homemaker Monday ~ 7/1/13

Come join Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for Happy Homemaker Monday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Weather...

Currently a rainy 69F with strong thunderstorms predicted for this morning.

Right Now I Am...

Reading introductions to fellow participants in the "Summer Lovin' Read-a-Thon".

Thinking...

That my husband is wonderful for washing the dishes for me :)

On My Reading Pile...

Seaside Blessings

I finished the first book of the Starfish Bay series late last night as part of the RAT.  My goal is to read 5 books this week!

On My TV...


On my DVR, waiting for me to watch it :)

What I Found While Surfing the Net...

















RED VELVET CREAM CHEESE BROWNIES

1 Duncan Hines Red Velvet cake mix
3/4 cup butter, after melted
1 egg
1/2 cup water
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Mix first 5 ingredients & pour into 9 x 12 glass baking dish.

Filling:
4 ounces of cream cheese, softened
1 egg
3 tablespoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon vanilla

Pour this over & across the brownie mix. Take a knife & swirl through mix making a marbled design.
Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick in center comes out clean. Cool completely.

On the Menu This Week...

Monday:  Baked Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, apples
Tuesday:  Pork Chops, Buttered Noodles, Broccoli, oranges
Wednesday: Fellowship
Thursday:  Ham, Fried Potatoes, Green Beans, apples
Friday:  Pizza
Saturday:  Out
Sunday:  Fellowship

On My To Do List...

Read, read, read!

In the Craft Basket...

1-3 year Cabbage Patch Hat - Photo Prop

I have 4 Cabbage Patch hats to make.

Looking Forward To This Week...

The hubby is on vacation so I'm looking forward to taking some days trips this week.

Looking Around the House...

Once again cleaning up after the weekend...

From the Camera...

Nothing this week.  Must. Take. More. Pictures.

On My Prayer List...

Summer safety, motivation and determination to get healthier, my family, the Lord's Church.

Bible Verse, Devotional...

"Show yourself in all respects a model of good works." Titus 2:7





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.