Saturday, February 4, 2017

Stacking the Shelves ~ 2/4/17


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week I added the following to my shelf:

13324512

Millie Evans has changed, choosing to leave rather than join an outlaw gang with her brother. Hoping for a new future, she boards a stagecoach but runs into her past and David Stone—a man she and her brother once tried to swindle. As she tries to convince David she’s changed, her brother’s gang holds up the stagecoach. Fighting beside David goes a long way to softening his heart, but he’s still not convinced. Millie must trust God to show David the truth, but will he see before it’s too late?

~~~~~~~~~~

12156340

Enter a historic Nebraskan prison where three women find betrayal, love, and ultimate truth. Jane Prescott is serving a ten-year sentence for murder. Can a broken spirit be healed behind bars? Matron Mamie Dawson feels called to help the wounded women in her charge. Will a guard's attentions keep her from her mission? Warden's wife Ellen Sullivan has changed her preconceptions about these female prisoners. Will it be enough to save her from a life-or-death situation? Will the cryptic quilt connecting their lives expose the truth of one woman's past and ensure a better future for them all? 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Also linking up to: The Sunday PostMailbox Monday

 
Happy Reading!


9 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued by the covers of these books! :-) I hope that you love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of both the books and I love the description of them so will be sure to check them out! Thanks for sharing!
    New GFC follower here!
    Here's the link to my first Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Colletta! I will be arriving in my new life with a whole load of books which have been languishing to be read someday, I reckon those days are about to start! Thank you for the suggestions of new books and also the link to stacking the shelves, this looks a perfect Linky for me :) Happy Sunday!
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These suggestions look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these look like some good historical fiction reads! I hope you enjoy them both. Have a great reading week.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set of books you got there! Happy Reading!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't really too much historical fiction. Only every now and then, but I hope you enjoy these. Have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have enjoyed books by Susan Page Davis and the other looks good too. These are the type of books my Ladies Book Club enjoy. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.