Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. What do/did you call your grandparents? If it's something unusual tell us the story behind the name. If you're a grandparent what do your grands call you? Who chose your moniker?
This is an interesting question in my family. On my mother's side, my grandparents were Gram and Pap. Now on my father's side, his parent were divorced so we had to have a way to differentiate between everyone. There was Grandma and Pap on the Hill. You guessed it, they lived on a hill. And then there were Grandma and Pap in the Hollow. Again, you guessed it, they lived in a hollow :)
2. Ever taken a road trip along the California Coast? If so what was the highlight of your trek? If not, any desire to do so? If you were to take a trip along the California Coast what's one attraction you'd have on your must-see list?
I live in Pennsylvania and haven't been farther west than Ohio! So no trip up the California Coast for me. As for the desire, Yes! I'd love to. I don't really have a must-see though. I want to see everything!
3. What are three things you don't know how to do?
Make coffee. Shoot a gun. Parallel park.
4. Tom Peters is quoted as saying, 'Celebrate what you want to see more of.' If that's true what will you celebrate and more importantly, how will you celebrate?
Love everyday and not just on Valentine's Day. It is a good start though :)
5. Thursday (February 16) is National Almond Day. Do you like almonds? Which would you prefer-an Almond Joy or a macaron? What's something you make that calls for almonds?
I've never eaten a macaron but my Paris-loving 10 year old is obsessed with making them some day. I love Almond Joys! The only thing I can remember making that called for almonds was an Almond Joy Cake. It was scrumptious!
6. What does Saturday morning look like at your house?
Sleep in a bit. Have breakfast. Try to wake the children. Maybe a little housework.
7. Share with us a favorite book you've read this winter.
Click the book to see my review!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
There is absolutely nothing playing at the theater to see for Valentine's Day! P.S. We're not into Fifty Shades!
Don't forget to sign up for the Favorite Color Swap by 2/28/17!!!
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!