Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Blogging Break

Hello, Everyone!

I have a lot going on right now and don't feel like I have the time to spend on blogging the way I want to.

So, I'm going to take a blogging break.

I'm also going to put the Favorite Color Swap on hold.  Maybe for my 40th Birthday!

I do have some posts that I already have schedule that will run but other than that, I'm not sure when I'll be back.  Hopefully, I'll still be checking out YOUR blogs, though :)

Until we meet again....


Colletta

1 comment:

  1. We'll miss you but I hope that you find peace with all that you have going on and are able to come back soon. I know the feeling - I took a break for several months - just too much going on to devote the time I felt was needed to blog regularly. Best wishes and we'll look forward to celebrating your 40th colorfully!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.