Friday, April 29, 2011

{this moment} and Feel Good Friday ~ 4/29/11

 {this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo (or 2, or 3) - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.






************************


"Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things."

1.  Coloring eggs with the girls!

2.  Movie/Game Night with the extended family!

3.  Celebrating that Christ is Risen!

4.  Water battles with supersoakers!

5.  I'm back to my regularly scheduled blogcasts with a few changes!

1 comment:

  1. I had a pretty rough week...but this post reminded me of five good things about this past week for me too...
    ~Christ is Alive.
    ~I have a wonderful family.
    ~I love my husband very much.
    ~My mom is with Jesus and I know it.
    ~Life keeps moving even when I don't want to...but that is a good thing.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.