Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Crochet Newborn Baby Pods, Cocoons and Hats

I'm finally getting to show you my new obsession in crocheting.  Newborn Pods, Cocoons and Hats!  These are great for baby shower gifts and photo props.  And of course, snuggling YOUR little one.

I've probably made about 40 of these so far in probably 11 or 12 different colors of Lion Homespun Yarn.

Pod in "Lagoon"

Cocoon in "Ambrosia"

Newborn Hat in "Parfait" 

So far it seems like buyers are liking the "Ocean" and "Parfait".  I've had to restock those colors a few times.  yay!

You can see all the colors I've made in my etsy shop. www.collettakay.etsy.com  . My shop widget is at the top of my right sidebar.

P.S.  I bought the patterns at www.illbeyarned.etsy.com.


Check out my left sidebar for the great places I'll be linking to!

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing! I wish that I had the patience to crochet :) These are so beautiful thank you for sharing this post!!

    Blessings,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've been wanting to add these to my crochet list! We're expecting a son in September, and I'm working on his baby blanket now. I say working very loosely, though, because I've had some other major life things going on, but it'll be done in time, I hope! Love the cocoon and pod. I had not heard of these with my girls, nor was I crocheting then. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.