Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Teaser Tuesday ~ An Uncommon Grace ~ 12/29/15


TeaserTuesday-ADailyRhythm3

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My teaser for this week is from:

12100074
 
 
~"Instead of the roar of fighter jets overhead and the rattling gunfire of distant fighting that had permeated her sleep for so long, Grace heard the sound of her grandmother having a quiet conversation with God.  Elizabeth had done that for as long as Grace could remember."~

Page 52
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Teaser Tuesday!

9 comments:

  1. Nice teaser. Sounds like a peaceful change for the character. Here's My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like quite a change for the main character. My teasers come from The Impostor Queen by Sarah Fine and Haunting Investigation by Chelsea Quinn Yarbro which are both from my review stack. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great description of prayer! Thanks for that. My teaser is from My Secret Sister, the true story of twins who reunite in their 50s after being separated shortly after birth: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-15Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is quite the change. I can't even imagine. This sounds like it will be good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an intriguing quote and the cover is lovely... Are you enjoying it? My Tuesday Teaser is The Just City by Jo Walton:
    https://sjhigbee.wordpress.com/2015/12/29/teaser-tuesdays-29th-dec/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree. A lovely quote:)

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/12/29/teaser-tuesdays-140-the-company-store-is-this-our-future/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.