Friday, December 11, 2015

Tea Time ~ Christmas Trees and Dinosaurs ~ 12/11/15



Grab a cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or your favorite drink
while I share a few things that made me smile this week :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~We went to the Christmas Tree Farm and picked out our Christmas Tree!  It just wasn't the same with the 50F weather.  I'm ready for some snow :)

 
 
~I've been playing Christmas music non-stop!  This irritates the hubby :)



~I bought my new planner for 2016!  This makes me embarrassingly giddy :)

 
 
~I made a trip to Hobby Lobby to pick out my yarn for the BAMCAL 2016!  Again, giddy :)


~The family went to see "The Good Dinosaur"!  So cute!  Even the 14 year old liked it :)




What made you smile this week?

Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!


 

8 comments:

  1. Your tree is looking beautiful. I too seem to have had Christmas music on non stop and really enjoying it. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is absolutely beautiful. It must be huge and I love all the lights! I too bought a new planner this week. The new year will soon be here! My best to you, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally h set stand the diary made you giddy. I'm like a squealy teenager with stationary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree looks great. I have bought a new planner. I see a lot of people now decorating planners. So I am going to give that a go. Joan at www.aviewtothefells.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely things, your tree looks beautiful doesn't it! I like new diary, notebook, any sort of new stationery really! I will look forward to seeing more of your new yarny project next year, very exciting! Thank you for joining Five On Friday. I hope that you have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely tree, so many lights! I hope you've got lots of things planned to go in your planner. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty tree. We're having a really warm spell too and while I enjoy it, it doesn't feel very Christmasy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your tree and I know what you mean about it being too warm...bring on the snow. I look forward to seeing what you make with that wool. Barbara

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.