Monday, December 14, 2015

Make it Monday ~ Light N Lacy Cowl ~ 12/14/15

 
 
Another Christmas gift done!  This Light N Lacy Cowl pattern is a free pattern by Jay's Boutique.
 

For this cowl, I used Red Heart Holiday in White/White.  It is a beautiful yarn with the sparkle running throughout.  I thought it lent itself well to this project.


Again my daughter, Kaylee, is modeling for me.  This cowl can be work around the neck.


Or it can be worn as more of a shrug.  I love how the lacy pattern show up when worn as a shrug.

 

This pattern was fun, easy and quick to work up.  I hope the recipient will like it :)

Please leave me a comment with a link so I can return the visit!!



4 comments:

  1. Your cowl is so pretty! From one crocheter to another, Merry Christmas!
    http://foothillsofthegreatsmokymountains.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-mount-leconte-scarf.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cowl is so pretty! From one crocheter to another, Merry Christmas!
    http://foothillsofthegreatsmokymountains.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-mount-leconte-scarf.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure the recipient will LOVE it. So pretty and sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty cowl, and a great lot of pizzazz In the choice of yarn. The model, well, she's lovely. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.