Thursday, December 31, 2015

One Word 2016 ~ Commit ~ 12/31/15

 
On this last day of 2015, I'd like to share with you my word for 2016.
 
I've decided on the word:
 
Commit
 
"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."  Proverbs 16:3
 
(I'll admit that I got the idea off of someone else who is also choosing the word "Commit" for 2016.  I'll try to go back and find the source.  They had a wonderful post.)
 
When I saw the word "Commit", it struck a chord inside me.
 
There are so many things I would like to commit to this coming year.
 
Bible Reading, Exercise, Homemaking...  I could go on and on.
 
I was having a hard time deciding on one word, but I love that this verse covers everything that I do.  Whatever I do.
 
With God's help, I will succeed.
 
Did you choose a word for 2016?  I'd love to hear what it is!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi neighbor. Visiting you today from Have A Daily Cup. My word is savor and my verse Psalm 37:4. This year was difficult choosing a word. I love, love, love yours and may save that one for next year. LOL! I need to commit to exercising, but perhaps I can savor it instead this year. GREAT POST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful word! If we all commit, and stick to it our lives would be so much better! Thanks for sharing it with SYC. Happy New Year.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.