Monday, December 21, 2015

Make it Monday ~ Shells Mobius Scarf ~ 12/21/15

  
This is the last Christmas gift that I made.  The pattern was on the label of the Red Heart Holiday in Red/Red.  You can also find the pattern on ravelry HERE
 

I loved crocheting the shell stitch.  It worked up beautifully in this yarn.


You can see that it is wide enough to be pulled up over the head to stay warm.


This was one of my favorite Christmas projects.  I loved the red :)



Please leave me a comment with a link so I can return the visit!!



3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous, Christmasy red - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a lovely project to be making at this time of year - fabulous colour and wonderfully cosy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks fabulous! The shell stitch gives it a nice drape. And a festive color too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.