Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Teaser Tuesday ~ At Love's Bidding ~ 12/8/15


TeaserTuesday-ADailyRhythm3

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My teaser for this week is from:

24856032
 
 
~"Little Ralphie sat at the foot of the steps, but he hopped up quick enough when she opened the door.  He was nearly trampled as the boys wrestled for the sweets on the tray, but she held back a choice few for him."~

Page 7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Teaser Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. The book's cover tells me this is a romance. Right? But why is she pulling on that rope?
    My Tuesday post features Beach Trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering what made little Ralphie so special.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.