Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Teaser Tuesday ~ Dying to Read ~ 7/28/15

TeaserTuesday-ADailyRhythm3


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My teaser for this week is from:

Dying to Read (The Cate Kinkaid Files, #1)
 

~An identification card that made her--what?  An overage Nancy Drew?  And underage Jessica Fletcher?  A clueless Stephanie Plum?  Whatever, she was getting desperate, and the job was only temporary, not a lifetime commitment.~

Page  5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Teaser Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like an interesting book! Great teaser.

    Thanks for stopping by my post earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great teaser! I love the popculture references. They are always fun to come across when reading a book--although sometimes I wonder if years down the road it will make a book too dated. Anyway, this sounds like a fun book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an interesting job!

    mine: https://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2015/07/27/teaser-tuesday-leviathan-wakes/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a book I'd like to read! Great teaser!!!

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.