Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. I recently read here about four secrets to happiness from around the world. They were-
Overcome your fears by facing them head on, allow yourself to relax and reset, work to live versus living to work, and find the good in life. Not sure if these are the actual secret to happiness, but which of the four do you struggle with most? Which one comes most easily to you?
I struggle sometimes with finding the good in life. I guess depression/anxiety will do that to you. Thank God, I've been somewhat symptom free but it always niggles at the back of my mind :( Then rest of the "secrets" come pretty easily.
2. How would you spend a found $20 bill today?
I'd probably take my kiddos out to lunch.
3. Ego trip, power trip, guilt trip, round trip, trip the light fantastic, or trip over your own two feet...which 'trip' have you experienced or dealt with most recently? Explain.
Guilt trip. Always.
4. If you could master any physical skill in the world what would it be, and how would you use that skill?
I might have to come back to this one!
5. As July draws to a close, let's take inventory of our summer fun. Since the official first day of (North American) summer (June 20th) have you...been swimming? enjoyed an ice cream cone? seen a summer blockbuster? camped? eaten corn on the cob? gardened? deliberately unplugged? watched a ballgame? picked fruit off the vine? taken a road trip? read a book? Are any of these activities on your must-do-before-summer-ends list?
Swimming: check. Ice cream: check. Summer Blockbuster: check. Camped: check. Corn on the Cob: check. Gardened: hubby does that. Unplugged: check (see camped). Ballgame: check. Fruit off the vine: nope. Road Trip: check. Read a book: major reading slump.
I'd like to get back into reading some good books. I have a ton on my shelf. I just need to take some time to sit down and crack one open.
6. The Republican Presidential candidates will debate on August 6th. What's your question?
7. What's your most listened to song so far this summer?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
A stomach bug has been making its way through my family. Littlest one is sick now :(
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!