Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. Is your home air conditioned? If it's not air conditioned, is that by choice? Did you grow up with air conditioning? If not how did you cope with the heat? Share about a time or place you remember as being too hot-the temperature kind of hot, lest anyone be confused.
Yes, Thank the Good Lord! I did not grow up with air-conditioning though. We coped with the heat by complaining and sitting in front of the fan. One too hot time not too long ago was when we went to Disney World in June a few summers ago. Unbearable heat!
No longer my balloon from Valentine's Day.....It held on for all that was dear and lasted 6 months.
3. Your favorite light and airy dessert?
Cream Puff Cake
4. When did you last feel like you were 'floating on air'?
I get that feeling when I go to the theater. Maybe it is the caffeine in our drink?
5. Airport, airmail, airtight, airhead...which have you most recently encountered? Explain.
Hmm.... I guess airtight when I opened the bag of chips the other day. lol
6. Have you ever been to the Alps? If so where did you go? If not, is this a destination on your must-see list? If you were headed that direction this summer, which of the following would be your preferred activity...a gentle walk, a serious walk, a bike ride, a boat ride around one of the lakes, or summer snow skiing?
Never been. I think I would prefer a boat ride around one of the lakes. I love lakes!
7. What is one saying or phrase that was considered 'cool' when you were growing up?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Days this hot make me long for Fall!
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!