Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesday ~ Secrets of the Heart ~ 11/6/12



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title &; author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Secrets of the Heart


Here's my teaser for this week:

~Madeline turned back and looked him in the eye, trying to catch the elusive memory.  Where had she seen him before?  "Something is not right."  The memories, one after another, tumbled into her consciousness and revealed themselves as they broke through her defenses and exploded into the present.  "I remember you."~


"Secrets of the Heart"
Series:  The Ravensmoore Chronicles Book 1
Author:  Jillian Kent
Page 12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Teaser Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Nice teaser...thanks.

    I see you changed your header...very nice.

    And....I see you live about two hours from Pittsburgh...I live in Pittsburgh. :)

    My teaser is from THE GIRL ON THE CLIFF by Lucinda Riley.

    My teaser is below:

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesday-1162012.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.