Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Chats on the Porch ~ 11/28/12




This week's questions:

1. Do you still write letters (snail mail)?

I love, love, love stationary and writing letters and receiving letters.  Sadly, it is so hard to find someone who will actually correspond through letters.  Because I love it so much, I will send out letters even though I know I won't get a response.  I would LOVE to have a good old-fashioned pen-pal!


2. Do you sing?

I do.  Of course, I sing all day long to the radio :)  But I also sing with our Church's Praise Team.  We lead praise songs every Sunday during the service and are currently also practicing a few Christmas songs.


3. Did you participate in Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, or Cyber Monday?

Yes.  Friday we went out shopping AFTER the mad dash had ended.  Saturday we shopped at a local hometown store and Monday I ordered a book.  I was really more focused on my Etsy shop for Cyber Monday and was more a store owner than a shopper.


4. How many guests can you have spend the night at your house? Could Wendell fit?

There's always room for Wendell!  If people don't mind crashing on the floor we could have as many people as we could fit.  If you mean "comfortably", approximately 8 but that would entail some bunking together and our girls sleeping with us.  The more the merrier!


5. Have you ever gone fishing?

We love to fish!  It is one of our family activities starting with the first day and lasting well into the fall.  The girls love to fish.  I won't touch a worm or a fish so either have to have the hubby tend to my tackle or use fake bait.  My oldest always picks a worm to be her "pet" for the day. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I agree that it's so hard to find someone who wants to write letters. I have had a pen pal for 16 years now.I have tried to get pen pals for a few of my daughters. My youngest has two from my blogger friends' daughters, one from my hubby's high school reunion ( a classmate's son), and a daughter of my friend. She's done great! One of my teens hasn't done as well. She loves to write, but other teens just wouldn't keep up with it. I don't think she'll be bothered after four or five failures. :(

    I, too, love stationery and cards. I find lots of unopened packages at thrift shops and consignment stores. I guess people don't know what to do with them :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.