Monday, November 19, 2012

A Musing ~ Sneak Peek ~ 11/19/12



Each week Miz B at Should Be Reading asks a bookish question to muse over.

Q. "Do you read the ending before you start a book? Do you ever skip ahead to read the ending?"


Sometimes I will take a "peek" for maybe a name.  I don't like to actually read the ending, I just sometimes want to know who the person ends up with so that I don't get too invested in a character that "hits the road" so to speak.  So I sometimes will check for a name in the last pages while trying not to  get too much other information.


Musing along,

5 comments:

  1. I think it's because I read so many mysteries that I don't want to spoil the ending. I don't peek ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is one reason why I go to the ending, once in awhile. However, I always check to see how many pages are in the book, but I never read the ending in doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to wear blinders about the endings...except in checking for the page number.

    Here's MY MUSING MONDAYS POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admit, I had to peek ahead while reading The DaVinci Code. The suspense was killing me! Hubby had just read it before me, and he adamantly refused to tell me what was going to happen. I had no choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS New follower via GFC. Would love for you to stop by my neck of the blogosphere sometime :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.