Monday, November 12, 2012

Listicle ~ Fiction or Fact? ~ 11/12/12



"10 Fictional Facts About Me"

Only 1 is true.  Can you guess which one?


1.  I changed my name when I turned 18.

2.  I weigh 128 lbs.

3.  I'm 5' 8".

4.  I was born in Columbus, Ohio.

5.  I have naturally curly hair.

6.  I drive a Nissan Quest.

7.  I only need 5 hours of sleep a night.

8.  I love broccoli.

9.  I have a degree in History.

10.  I have a twin sister.

So, which one do you think is true?


Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. naturally curly hair? I'm so bad at this game....its stressful. Maybe I should've picked the name change. Can I change my answer? Ohio...I'm going with Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you only need 5 hours of sleep per night, can I be you? Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking you are very lucky if you only need 5 hrs of sleep per night. I'd love to gain all of that extra time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to say exactly what Christina said :) but really, who doesn't love broccoli??!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.