Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays ~ 3/20/12

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title &; author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's my teaser for this week:

Secrets of Harmony Grove

~Screaming more from the surprise than the pain, I turned to see what had caused me to fall.  It was Floyd, lying on the ground, facedown, a handgun clutched in his lifeless right hand.  On the cement near his other hand was his cell phone, still ringing from my call."~

"Secrets of Harmony Grove"
by Mindy Starns Clark
page 41

~~~~~~


Happy Teaser Tuesday!  And Happy SPRING!!!


3 comments:

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.