Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It Might Be Time!!

I got a call about an hour ago that my cousin, Steph, was heading to the hospital to see if it is time for baby boy to come!!!!

I've been anxiously waiting to hear back so that I can throw my bag in the car and beat feet there!

Please be praying for Steph and the sweet baby, who I can't wait to see.

(She's going to kill me if she sees that I put this picture on here!)

I was getting ready to write today's recipe post but just can't sit still and get my thoughts to  put it together.

I'll give you a hint though:  I featured it in THIS post.

Hopefully next time I write I'll be an honorary Aunt and have lots of pics!!!!

So excited!!!!!!!

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.