Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays ~ 3/13/12

Love Finds You in Tombstone Arizona




~Shame burned in Nevada's mind that this woman would doubt his word and think him the type of man who'd rob other.  Bad enough that he'd been forced to shoot men in self-defense,  but thievery was something he'd never stoop to.  "I hope someday I can prove you're wrong."~

"Love Finds You in Tombstone, Arizona"
by Miralee Ferrell
page 141

~~~~~~


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title &; author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Happy Teaser Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. I like the sound of this one...thanks!

    Love your "kitchen sink." It looks just like one I used to have...lol

    Check out MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting. I went to Tombstone, AZ a few months ago! Thanks for stopping by my TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this whole "Love Finds You" series - a great bunch of books. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intriguing teaser, I like it

    Thanks for stopping by my Teaser Tuesday!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  5. good tease. I esp like the last line!

    Trish - My TT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always liked unique names and Nevada def qualifies. Great teaser, thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOh interesting tease! Haven't heard of this one!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like your tease :). Thank you for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.