Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bernat CAL Clue #2 Results

The 2012 Bernat Crochet-A-Long (CAL) started with the first clue on Wednesday, February 15, 2012.  Yesterday, Clue #3 came out but today I'm going to be showing you the results I got for Clue #2

You can find Clue #1 HERE.
You can find Clue #2 HERE.

Here are the results for my Clue #2:



This block took me a while to figure out but once I did it was smooth sailing.  I ended up having to do triple crochets on the last 2 rows to get to the needed 11".

Isn't it pretty?

You can find Clue #3 HERE.

Again, I'll show you my results for Clue #3 next week.

Don't forget that I'm also making a second CAL afghan for one of my very special blog readers to be determined at the end of the CAL :)

If you're participating in the CAL and have a blog post featuring your blocks, please make sure to leave a link in the comment section.  I'd love to see your work!

Happy Crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.