Friday, March 2, 2012

Feel Good Friday & {this moment} ~ 3/2/12

 {this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo (or 2, or 3) - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.



************************

"Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things."

1.  Steph's Baby Shower was so much fun!

2.  Laken lost her very first tooth and was so excited about the tooth fairy coming!

3.  I went for a 4 mile walk all by my lonesome!
4.  It is March!!!  My birthday month!!!
5.  The nice rainy day that was so good for crocheting!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your walk! And a visit from the tooth fairy -- big stuff!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.