Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bernat CAL Clue #4 Results

So, I'm a bit behind on the CAL.  Not too far, but far enough that I'm going to just have to pick up where I am and show you what I have done so far and then play catch up as I have time.

These motifs are my results for Clue #4
You can find the links to the all the clues at the bottom of this post.

This week's clue used only Contrast D yarn which happens to be Pale Yellow for this afghan.


I learned a new stitch with this clue.  The Popcorn Stitch.  It was really fun to learn a new technique and actually be able to figure it out :)


Making these motifs with a Popcorn Stitch in Pale Yellow yarn was a bit ironic and worked perfectly.  Movie Theatre Popcorn, anyone?


I have started Clue #5 but only have 2 out of 4 motifs done.  Hopefully they will be finished in time for me to share them with you next week.

You can find Clue #1 HERE.
You can find Clue #2 HERE.
You can find Clue #3 HERE.
You can find Clue #4 HERE.


Don't forget that I'm also making a second CAL afghan for one of my very special blog readers to be determined at the end of the CAL :)

If you're participating in the CAL and have a blog post featuring your blocks, please make sure to leave a link in the comment section.  I'd love to see your work!

Happy Crocheting!

1 comment:

  1. Recharging rates of batteries are usually grouped into three categories quick, slow, and fast. When looking to purchase a rechargeable lantern one can either purchase one from your local camping store, or if you are looking for a better price then you would be better to search online. Between our kids battery operated toys, household electronic items, tools, and other small appliances, one household can easily go through a 32 count AA battery package a month. Statistics suggest that up to a staggering 80% of all car journeys made are less than six miles and that almost a third of all journeys are of approximately only one mile! Its also estimated that 75% of a cars harmful exhaust emissions during a typical six mile trip are made during this first mile.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.