Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Anne-tober 2024 Readathon ~ October 2024


I've decided to join another readathon taking place in October (actually 2 more for a total of 3!).

I'm going to try to read books that would count for all three readathons, for the most part.

This post is about the Anne-tober 2024 Readathon hosted by Chautona Havig.

Here's Chautona's announcement:



The prompts are in BINGO format and are quotes from Anne of Green Gables.  I doubt I'll fill all 9 squares but if I get 5/9 completed I'll be happy.

I think I have it planned out that the books I'm reading for the Journey Through the Bible 2024 Readathon will work for Anne-tober as well.  (unless I get super motivated and read more!)  So, these books will look familiar if you've read my post about the Journey Through the Bible 2024.

Here are the 5 prompts I've picked out at this point:

"Call Me Anne With An E" =
an eBook


This could really be any book as I've become an eReader.  I used to be a physical copy only reader but have come to love my Kindle!


"I Suppose It Was a Romantic Way to Perish"=
romantic sensibilities 


I thought this book would work well as "LOVE" is actually in the title :)


"Some Books Are Best Left on the Shelf"=
A book that has been on your TBR a long time


This book has been on my Kindle for a long time.  I'd even say a few years...


"I'm So Glad We Live in a World With Anne-tobers"=
Free Square



"It Is Ever So Much Easier to Be Good If Your Clothes Are Fashionable"=
A Great Cover


I think the cover of Brave is absolutely amazing!


So, let me know if you will be joining in Anne-tober 2024!  I think it will be lots of fun :)


Bookishly yours,

Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.