Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Weekly Weigh-In ~ #3 ~ 1/18/2023


I almost didn't post a weigh-in this week :(

I literally put in no work this past week toward my weight loss journey.  No exercise and no food tracking.  I don't want to quit this journey especially only 3 weeks into it.

Therefore I'm posting.  No matter what.  Good.  Bad.  or  Ugly.

I forgot to weigh-in on Monday before eating breakfast so I'm going to use Sunday's weight for my weigh-in this week.   

As always, my tracking week is Monday through Sunday.  Here are some stats:

Exercise Week #3:

None

This Week's Total:  0 minutes

2023 Grand Total:  240 minutes


Weigh in #3:

Highest Weight ~ 300.6 lbs

Last Week's Weight ~ 1/9/2023 ~ 287.2 lbs.

This Week's Weight ~ 1/16/2023 ~ 287.2 lbs.

This Week's Total:  0 lbs

Grand Total: -13.4 lbs



Please let me know in the comments if you are on your own weight loss journey!  I'd love to follow along :)
 
Colletta

1 comment:

  1. Your weigh in is not bad. You did not gain and with not exercising that is a plus I would say. Keep doing what you can.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.