Saturday, January 7, 2023

15 Minutes to Stitch ~ 1/8/2023 ~ After Pictures!

 

One of my "plans" for 2023 is to spend 15 minutes a day stitching.  That might entail sewing, quilting, crocheting anything else I might come up with.  I'll be joining in with Kate @ Life in Pieces.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Last week I showed you the BEFORE pictures of my sewing/crafty area.  (Click HERE to see those pictures).  As promised, below are a few AFTER pictures!  I love having my area back :)





I used a lot of my 15 minutes this week to work on getting my Friendship Swap packages ready.  I decided to go with this pink vine fabric to send out to my swap partners.  (Sorry the pictures are so dark...)



I picked the quilt block "Pennsylvania" from www.quilterscache.com to send with my fabric Fat 8ths.  


I am so excited to get these packages sent out and start receiving packages back!  It will give me something to look forward to during these dark, dreary days of winter :)


I also spent some time stitching on Sunny Blue Hawaii but didn't get any progress pictures.  I found that it takes me just about 15 minutes to crochet 1 granny square.  Plugging along!


What are you stitching this week?

Colletta

13 comments:

  1. An organized sewing room is a great way to start the year. Looks like you've got a good start on your first new project this year. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sewing area has never ever looked that organized! imagine being able to find anything you were looking for!?!? LOl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am not stitching at all. I am working on diamond art at the moment and I might share that on my blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great organization of your sewing air. I semi-organized mine last week, it had gotten to be a mess after working on Christmas projects! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sewing/craft space is lovely. How fun to have it all organised for the new year. Enjoy your stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am about to make a mess of my crafting area in order to get it in order. I am inspired by your photos. Enjoy your 15 minutes a day of stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your space looks neat and inviting! I keep forgetting about Quilter's Cache, they certainly have a treasure trove of patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Color me green! With envy that is over your very cleaned up sewing room. I've been telling myself to do 15 min. clean ups every day but somehow the space is getting worse not better. I'm taking your success as inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't done a swap in forever. I should think about that for later this year. Your sewing room looks great! If only they would stay that way without work. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been moving my craft corner to the basement and finding some buried treasures as I do so. :) But I'm taking my time setting it all back up because I really want it to be organized and pleasant, like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on getting your sewing area back!! It's looking very nice! Thanks for linking up with Monday Musings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your sewing area is fantastic! I need to do a reset again too :) Hope you've had a great week and thanks for joining in on Monday This and That! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nicely done!!! I like organized too, I just don't alwasy get it done haha!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.