Sunday, June 21, 2020

Sunday Blessings ~ 6/21/20


Carol at Slater's Funny Farm hosts a Sunday Blessing link up.  

I thought:  what better way to bless and be blessed than with scripture and prayer.  The following are taken from Serenity for a Woman's Soul 2020 Creative Planner for this week.

~~~~~~~~~


"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.  Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--His good, pleasing and perfect will."

Romans 12:2 NIV


Renew my mind, heavenly Father, so that my thoughts might please You and my actions reflect Your great love.

~~~~~~~~~


Blessings,

Colletta

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating! These words are so needed in the world that we are in right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Good reminder today to give all our cares and concerns to God. My Sunday Salon

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.