Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Weekly Weigh In ~ 5/6/20

I did way too much snacking this week and didn't do a very good job of tracking everything.  I really need to work on not snacking this week.  I think I write that every week, but it is a real problem for me!

I managed to get in 31 Fit Points which is 6 Points over my goal of 25 Fit Points.  Thank you, treadmill!  I'm loving being able to hop on the treadmill and exercise any time I get the chance no matter the weather.  I'm trying to get into a rhythm of getting up in the morning, eating breakfast, and then getting on the treadmill.  I feel so much better knowing I have my exercise in for the day.

I've decided to change my actual weigh in day to Monday.  I'm hoping that this will help with controlling my eating over the weekend.  When I weigh in on Friday, for some reason I think that it is OK to be off-plan until Monday.  This is NOT working.

Hence, the loss of only 0.4 lbs this week.  It is still a loss, so I'll take it.  I do, however, want to get some bigger losses.  If I could consecutively lose 1-2 lbs a week I would be ecstatic!

I'll just have to keep working on a plan that will work the best for me.  Wish me luck!


Now,

On to the weigh in:

Highest Weight ~ 297.0
(re) Starting Weight ~ 4/8/20 ~ 283.4

Last Week's Weight ~  4/24/20 ~ 279.6 lbs

This Week's Weight ~ 5/1/20 ~      279.2 lbs

This Week's Total:    -.04 lbs

Total:  -4.2 lbs
Grand Total: -17.8 lbs

I'm going to be weighing in on Mondays but will post my results on Wednesday.

I hope you follow along on my (seemingly never-ending) journey!  If you'd like to join in, let me know :)

Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.