Wednesday, June 12, 2019

20 (or 10) Books of Summer 2019



Cathy over at 746 Books is hosting a summer reading challenge called "20 Book of Summer 2019".

(I'm going to strive to read 10 Books of Summer)
 
The Challenge starts June 1st and runs through September 3rd.

I'm a very fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants reader. 

So, I won't be posting what books I'll be reading.

Instead, I'll just be keeping track of them here in this post.

1.  Beauty Begins by Chris Shook and Megan Shook Alpha ~ 6/11/19

https://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2019/06/book-review-beauty-begins-by-chris.html
 
 
 
 
https://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2019/07/book-review-vendetta-by-lisa-harris.html
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
6.  The Dilemma of Charlotte Farrow by Olivia Newport ~ 7/12/19
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
HAPPY SUMMER!
 
WHOOOHOO!!!
Colletta

1 comment:

  1. I love your 20 or (10) That is how summer should be! Good luck to you Colletta!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.