Friday, May 15, 2015

Tea Time ~ 5/15/15



Grab a cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or your favorite drink
while I share a few things that made me smile this week :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sitting on the swing reading with Laken!  We had some really nice weather and it was wonderful to sit on the swing with my little one reading together :)

~Laken decided that she wanted to get her hair cut!  She got enough cut off to donate :)



~My Mother's Day card and flower!  The girls made me a card and got me a flower :)


~The hubby made me my very own make-up desk!  No more fight over the bathroom mirror :)


~I got home from work one day to find my flower bed planted!  The hubby and girls wanted to surprise me :)



~Kaylee's Spring Band and Chorus Concert was last night!  She did a beautiful job :)


What made you smile this week?

Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!

Linking up with Friendship FridayFriday Fragments, Five on Friday, Show Off Friday, Awesome Life,  Friday Favorites , High Five for Friday and OhHeyFriday


4 comments:

  1. What great surprises!! A makeup vanity and your garden planted. How sweet!! It all sounds like such a great week. I hope you have an equally delightful weekend!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bunch of nice surprises! I loved finding my flowers planted too. Your little one is so cute and her shorter hair is adorable.
    I hope she didn't donate to locks of love because they are a scam.
    have a fabulous weekend.
    doreenmcgettigan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't sent the hair in yet, but I heard Pantene has a good program.

      Delete
  3. What a happy week you had :) It sound like you are loved and appreciated; I"m glad.

    Can't talk long; soooooo much work to do for school, but I wanted to say thanks for linking up, and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.