Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. Did you make someone laugh yesterday? Was it intentional?
I hope I did. I always try to make others smile. I like to tease alot :)
2. What's a simple question with a complicated answer?
3. Rhododendrons or azaleas...you have to choose. Are either currently blooming in your yard?
Both are blooming in my yard right now! If I have to pick, I'd pick rhododendrons.
4. May 21st is National Waitstaff Day. Have you ever worked as a waiter/waitress? How would you rate the experience? What was the best/worst part of the job?
I've never worked as a waiter/waitress. I think I would like it though. Well, maybe if the tips are good!
5. What fashion trend for women should be outlawed? How about one for men?
I don't know about this one. Hoochie-mama clothes for women and sandals with hairy toes for men!
6. Name a writer who inspires you....now tell us why.
7. What well known quote or saying sums up your plans for today or this week?
"Time keeps on slipping....."
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I can't believe I passed on a question! I just couldn't think of a specific writer. Not to mention I was a little rushed composing this Hodgepodge. If I'd have given myself some more time maybe I could have thought of one.
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!