Saturday, February 22, 2014

Stacking the Shelves ~ 2/22/14


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week I added the following to my shelf:

Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)

Love in the Afternoon (The Hathaways, #5)

Definitely Not Mr. Darcy


Happy Reading!


8 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of these before but I hope you like them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa Kleypass is always a good bet when it comes to historical romances. Nice haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely Not Mr Darcy looks cute, would pick this up, and the cover is nice too. There are quite a few Austen-inspired books around. Have a great week and Happy reading. My Sunday post is here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! Love the look of and title for Definitely Not Mr Darcy. I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely Not Mr. Darcy looks adorable! I can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa Kleypas has a few books on my to-read list but she is one I have yet to get to. Enjoy and Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions .

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.