Sunday, March 3, 2013

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 3/3/13


Would you like to linger on the simple things...then join me and many others in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the everyday moments.  Click the button above to go the hosting blog.


TODAY:

Outside my window...  It is 27F but bright and sunny!

I am thankful...  My family.

In the kitchen...  I'm baking fish sticks and seasoned fries.  Yesterday I made a Red Velvet pound cake.

I am wearing... Jeans, a gray long sleeve shirt, purple scarf, my seashell pearl necklace and my depression glass earrings.

I am creating...   Plum Pudding twisty-twrily scarf.

I am going...  take a Sunday afternoon nap after we eat.

I am wondering...  If our new mattress will be delivered on Wednesday as scheduled.

I am reading...  "Firefly Island" by Lisa Wingate

I am hoping...  to find a nice set of king-size sheets for a good price.

I am looking forward to...  sleeping on our new mattress!

I am learning...  that when my husband and father get together to build something, things will be a mess for a while.

I am pondering...  What my schedule will look like for this week.  I need to sit down and work on it.

A favorite quote for today...  "May All Who Come Behind Us Find Us Faithful"

One of my favorite things...  Sunday afternoon naps..

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Getting our new mattress, finish with rearranging the bedroom, clean the rest of the house, my normal housework and child-rearing, a few book reviews.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.