Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Chats on the Porch ~ 3/5/13



This week's questions are:

1. Who has the most outgoing personality in your family?

We are all in our own ways outgoing but I think my youngest daughter takes the cake.  She is quite the ham. Every once in a while, she gets a shy streak but not very often!

2. How did you name your blog?

I thought about what I was going to be including in my blog.  The thought "everything but the kitchen sink" came to mind.  I decided I might have "everything AND the kitchen sink" in my blog.  Hence, Colletta's Kitchen Sink.

3. What's your favorite topping for ice cream?

Peanut Butter Syrup!  MMMMmmmm....

4. Tell me about someone you know who would make a wonderful character for a book. Oops- please.

I didn't personally meet my great-grandparents but I think they would make wonderful characters for a book.  My great-grandfather came to the US from England when he was 4 year-old and grew up to work in the steel mills in Pittsburgh and also be a feather-weight boxer.  I was named after my great-grandmother, Colletta.  I'm fairly certain that they met at a boxing match but that might just be my romantic imagination.  Wouldn't that be a great book?

5. Please tell me up to three questions that you think I should ask on future farmhouse chats.

1.  If you could change your name, what would you change it to and why?
2.  What does your morning routine look like?
3.  Do you remember your dreams?  Are they in color or black and white?  What is the craziest dream you've had.

Let's chat and get to know one another!

Have a great day!




6 comments:

  1. Yes, I do think that would make a great book--I would love to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. peanut butter syrup - is that something you make yourself? sounds delicious! love how you came up with your blog name. so cute!!! enjoy your week. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog name and your question ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your answer to question 5!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't thought of that, but my great-grandparent's story would make a lovely book too. You have a very pretty name, and it's nice to know you were named after someone special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your grandparents story does sound like a great book. I like the way you came up with your blog name. I'm happy to have some new questions for chats.Haven't had a chance to get to your questions, and I need to get a new photo- but I haven't forgotten.:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.