"Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things."
This week I've been feeling generally blah, hormonal, and dreary. So, I've had to dig deep to come up with this list. But here it goes.
1. I bought crochet patterns for a newborn pod and a newborn cocoon!
2. Went yarn shopping for said pods and cocoons!
3. I've had great fellowship with other Christians on Sunday and Wednesday night!
4. I got to spend time with two beautiful friends, Kristie and Erica, as well as my mama and girls, on Saturday!
5. My friend Holly had her baby 7 weeks early. The baby is in the NICU but is progressing nicely. What a relief!