Thursday, February 8, 2024

Tea Time ~ 2/7/2024


 
Grab a cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or your favorite drink
while I share a few things about my life lately...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Laken's gift for her 17th birthday was a day of snowboarding with Nate at The Wisp which is a resort about an hour away from our house.  I think they had fun even if they were very tired and sore by the end of the day!




~While Laken and Nate were snowboarding, the hubby and I went shopping!  The first stop was BassPro where the hubby ended up getting $100 off a pair of Irish Setter hunting boots.  Apparently, Irish Setter's are a really good brand, so he was excited!

~My shopping stops were Hobby Lobby and Michaels.  I got a few skeins of yarn and also a four tiered rolling cart to help me get organized.  I love it!

~On the way home from The Wisp, we stopped at Cracker Barrel for supper.  Laken and Nate both got their Chicken and Dumplings and Laken got Coca Cola Cake which she shared with me.  Delicious!

~This is my last week off of work.  I start my new job on Monday!  I'm excited and nervous all at the same time.  I've been working on getting into a earlier wake-up routine as I've gotten used to sleeping in while being off work.  Wish me well!

So, what is new with you???

Colletta

1 comment:

  1. Praying your transition to work goes well!! Also, I finally replied to your email!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.