Sunday, February 4, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 2/5/2024


Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, and Happy Monday!

The weather outside is:

Another gorgeous week ahead!  A little chilly at night but it IS February in Pennsylvania.



On today's to-do list: 

~Only 1 week until I go back to working outside the home.  Yikes!  I'm nervous and excited at the same time.  So this week I'm going to definitely be getting back on a routine.  I know I've been saying that for a few weeks, but this time it is a must.  No more late nights and late mornings.  I'm going to pretend that my schedule is the same as it will be starting next week.  I'm going to try to be in bed by 10pm and awake and out of bed by 5am.  Wish me luck!

Happening this week:

~Prepping for my first ever vendor show!  I think I've made at least 1 or more of each pattern I want to take along.  Now I'll just be making duplicates and different color variations of those patterns.

Currently reading:

Still slowly reading "Small Town Shepherd" by Nala Henkel Aislinn.


Watching:

Percy Jackson

Youtube videos from a few favorites

On the menu today:

Turkey Dinner and sides!

In the Craft Basket:

I'm prepping for the vendor show so that is basically all I have been crafting.  Some items I need to make more of are bees, bunnies, leggy frogs and maybe a few more preemie octos.

Picture from the Camera


Bible Verse

"Who is the man who fears the LORD?  He will instruct him in the way he should choose."  Psalm 25:12

Have a great Monday!

Colletta

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll do great as you go back to work! Cute picture. I've been watching Percy Jackson as well, I really like it. Did you read the books? I remember reading them with my kids years ago. Hope you have a great week and your new routine goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A show. I have not done one lately. But love going too local ones. Bunnies seem to be the big thing here in crafts. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're gonna love working outside the home!! I miss teaching but I needed to retire as my body just couldn't handle the little ones anymore...too many emotionally disturbed 4 yr olds and i just couldn't deal with them any longer after years of teaching and getting kicked, bit, hit, etc etc. Sigh. But special ed is a career I'm so thankful the Lord allowed me to do. Yes, a routine is vital!!

    I'm assuming the girl in the pic is your daughter....SO pretty!! love her hair.

    That looks like a novel my sister Hope would like. She used to have a dog named Maggie who looked just like that!

    HAPPY WEEK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture of the birthday girl. Good luck for next week. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.