Monday, February 19, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 2/19/2024


Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, and Happy Monday!

My first week back at work went well.  It took a few days to get all my accesses and email set up with IT.  I also had a bunch of training to complete so that took up most of my time.  This week I anticipate getting more into what I will be doing on a daily basis.  Everyone has been very nice and welcoming so that is a plus!  Hopefully it continues to go well...

The weather outside is:

It looks like a fairly decent week ahead with possibly some snow on Friday.  I am so over winter!  Bring on Spring!



On today's to-do list: 

~My work day is 7:30am-4pm which I'm enjoying.  I've been getting up at 5am so that I have plenty of time to wake up, get ready and eat breakfast.  I originally wanted to do my Bible study time in the morning but other than reading a short devotional, I think I'm going to move my main study time to the evening.  I've tried to keep my Monday evenings open so I can ease back into the week.

Happening this week:

~Friday evening is Nate's Eagle Scout Dinner.  I'm really proud of him and look forward to celebrating his accomplishment!

Currently reading:

I still haven't made any progress on "Small Town Shepherd" by Nala Henkel Aislinn.  I'm not giving up on reading yet though.  I'm going to still try to do some reading before bed.  I might switch up books though...


Watching:

Farmer Wants a Wife

Tracker

Hallmark - Jane Austen inspired movies

Youtube videos from a few favorites

On the menu today:

Pork Chops and Mashed Potatoes

In the Craft Basket:

I didn't accomplish much crafting this week.  I did manage to crochet for 10-15 minutes each night.  I'm still working on the Sunburst Granny Square tote.  I have 15 squares completed and am getting ready to assemble the tote.  The colors of the sunbursts are so pretty in the "Flamenco".  I had to downsize the tote because I can't find any more of the "Flamenco" yarn in any of the stores.  It will still be a nice size but I will only need the 15 squares that I currently have instead of 27 squares!  Quite the difference.  I'm going to TRY to get it finished this week.

Picture from the Camera


I woke up Tuesday morning to 5 inches of fresh snow on the ground (and roads!).


Bible Verse

"I have hidden Your word in my heart that I might not sin against You."  Psalm 119:11

Have a great week!

Colletta

3 comments:

  1. Glad your going back to work looks like it will out well. Enjoy your week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm watching Farmer Wants a Wife too, I really like it.. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a big change getting back into working, so I'm glad you're doing well with the change. Hope you're having a wonderful week so far.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.