Thursday, December 7, 2023

Tea Time ~ 12/7/2023


 
Grab a cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or your favorite drink
while I share a few things about my life lately...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Before the "sickness" hit the household, we went to a Christmas tree farm to get our Christmas tree. It was so strange picking out our tree in unseasonably warm weather.  Laken's boyfriend, Nate, came along for the experience with us.  We haven't put the tree up and decorated it yet but at least we have it for when we feel up to decorating :)



~I don't think I've posted about Nate, the boyfriend, here on the blog yet.  He and Laken have been together for well over 8 months now and we adore him!  He treats Laken like a queen.  He plays soccer and is an actual honest-to-goodness Eagle Scout!  Here are some pictures:)



~Kaylee and Shawn are doing well.  This is a picture of them from our summer trip to Black Water Falls in West Virginia.  They've been married for over two years now and are the absolute cutest :)


~I have gotten very little (almost no) Christmas shopping done at this point :(  To be honest, we're giving gift cards to a lot of people this year.  I don't really like doing that but I'd rather give a gift that is going to be liked and used than something that is just going to sit and not be used.  We weren't very creative this year.  I do plan on getting some Christmas cards sent out before the weekend though :)

~So much has happened since I've last shared a Tea Time post that there is no way to catch up on it all.  I basically wanted to give a little update on the family.  My mom and dad are doing well even though under the weather a bit right now.  Hopefully, I'll be posting more often and staying up-to-date better with the happening as I do enjoy looking back at our adventures and misadventures.


So, what's new with you?
 
Colletta

2 comments:

  1. Hope that illness is gone by now, yikes. Those are great photos of everyone. I'm originally from West Virginia and have been to Black Water Falls several times over the years. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everyone is getting better. Sweet to see Laken and her boyfriend :) We used to get a live tree, but not anymore. I used to enjoy the experience. Thank you for linking up.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.