Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Happy Homemaker WEDNESDAY??? ~ 12/6/2023


Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, and Happy Wednesday!

Once again, I feel from the face of blogland.... BUT, I'm back and what better way to come back then to be a Happy Homemaker?

The entire household is down with a sickness "that shall remain nameless".  We're all in varying stages but I think for the most part we're seeing the light of day and coming out the other side.  While I'm feeling fairly well, I'll get to posting ;)

The weather outside is:

Snowy today but the rest of the week ahead doesn't look bad.  At least the rain is backing off from Saturday onto Sunday.  The Christmas parade in our little town is Saturday evening and our Church is having a float in the parade to sing Christmas Carols and hand out candy.  



On today's to-do list: 

Well, much of the day is over so this will be a bit of a re-cap.  I didn't do a whole lot as I've been feeling like my sinuses are about to explode but I did manage to straighten up the Family Room and sweep up the mess that our puppy Harley made of the hubby's slipper!

Happening this week:

Recuperation, I hope and pray, before the weekend!

Currently reading:

I'm currently reading "Atomic Habits" by James Clear.  I've been trying to read a bit each day and am slowly making progress through the book.  I'm finding it interesting so far.



Watching:

Christmas Movies, of course.  My new favorite streaming channel is FRNDLY!  We're still watching Hallmark too but I'm loving FRNDLY :)

Listening to:

I just heard this song and thought it was too good not to share.  I love the group "Cain" and hope that this song brings you as much peace to your heart as it did mine.


On the menu today:

Nice and easy:  Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

In the Craft Basket:

I finished a crocheted blanket a few weeks ago and for once, I have no intended recipient.  I'm thinking of gifting it to someone for Christmas but I'm still unsure as to who I want to give it to.  I haven't even taken pictures of it yet!

I started on a new granny square blanket using turquoise, purple and white.  I haven't made much progress on it lately though.  And again, no pictures!  Hopefully next week I'll be able to show you...


Picture from the Camera


I don't think I've properly introduced our new puppy, Harley Grace.  She's a cocker spaniel-corgi mix and isn't very "grace"ful at all, hence the middle name.  She was such a good pup for the first 3-4 months after we got her.  Now she's a chewing maniac!  The picture above is her personality in a nutshell!


But, I must say, what Harley doesn't have in the intelligence department, she makes up for in love.  She is the most loving dog and does EVERYTHING with enthusiasm!


Bible Verse

 "If the LORD delights in a man's way, He makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with His hand."  Psalm 37:23-24

Have a great Wednesday!

Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.