Saturday, January 6, 2018

Saturday Weigh-In ~ 1/6/18

 
I had a loss this week!  I'm so excited!

I didn't have the best exercise week.  I only got in concentrated exercise time 3 days but I was so much more mindful of what I ate than I have been in the longest time.

I tried to cut out the junk food as much as I could and instead snacked on cheese sticks and the occasional cracker.  Sweets were almost non-existent, which is major for me!

I'm not going to lie....  I was HUNGRY a few times because I've gotten so used to eating whatever, whenever but I'm changing that.  (BTW, "Change" is my WORD for the year.)

I felt so much better knowing that I was doing something good for my health and am so happy that I got good results.  It really helps to keep me motivated when I can see myself moving toward my goal.

So, how did you do this week???

My week's stats:

 
Weigh-in: -2.2   Total:  -21.2 lbs. 

Exercise:  Saturday:  45 minutes
                  Sunday:
                  Monday:  25 minutes ~ 2 miles
                  Tuesday:  25 minutes ~ 2 miles
   


              TOTAL:   4 miles ~  95 minutes = 16/35 FitPoints

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whether you've got 100 (or more) pounds to lose or just 5.  Whether you've been weighing in for years or just starting.  Whether you do Weight Watchers or some other diet or exercise program.  Whether you are 65 or 25.  I'd love, love, love to have your support and friendship in this constant struggle which is weight loss/healthy living.
 
So please leave a comment with a link to your fitness/healthy living/weigh-in post and let us be each other's accountability.
 



Linking to:  Dare to Share, Saturday Sparks, Bouquet of Talent, Saturday Shuffle, Saturday Sharefest Sundays at Home, Sunday's Best, Dishing It and Digging It. Simple Sunday, Wellness Wednesday

6 comments:

  1. I would like to lose a few pounds this year but I have not set a goal or made a decision to really do it. I eat fairly healthy most of the time so I just need to cut out some of my snacking and get my butt moving more as soon as this cold snap leaves us and I can get back to walking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I wish I could be so motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan to rejoin WW this week! I need some CHANGE in my life too! (my word this year is obedience)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, YOU!!! I have had the best success on WW in the past and I am committed to making it working again for me. Baby steps, activity, wise decisions, balance, an occasional indulgence...Weight Watchers works.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go! Isn't it a wonderful and inspiring feeling when you hard work pays off. Keep up the good work and remember it is a lifestyle change not a crash diet that helps us lose weight and keep it off.
    Sue from Sizzling Towards 60 & Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  6. WW has been so helpful for me in the past. I'm on a mission to uncomplicate my weight loss efforts by eating more real, whole foods. It sounds like WW is focusing more on that too. Hmmm...

    Congrats on the loss this week! Looking forward to keeping up with your progress!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.