Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
It is not very easy for me to accept a compliment. It just feels awkward. A recent compliment I received was about something I baked.
2. Ten little things you are loving right now.
~Diet Dr. Pepper
3. Would people describe you as a positive person? Do you see yourself that way? I read here a list/description of eight things positive people do differently-
Positive people find something to look forward to every day, they celebrate the small stuff, they're kind, they stay busy, accept responsibility for their actions, forgive themselves, know when to move on, and resist comparisons
Which action on the list would you say you do regularly? Which action could you add to your life to give you a more positive outlook? If you're a positive person, what's something you do regularly that's not on the list?
I don't know if I would consider myself a positive person. I'm about half and half. I love to celebrate the small stuff! I could do better on forgiving myself.
4. Homemade chicken soup, beef stew, or a bowl of chili...what's your pleasure on a cold winter's day?
Beef Stew with homemade rolls!
5. The best part of my day is....
Picking up the girls from school and seeing my hubby pull in the driveway after work :)
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I've recently started babysitting my cousin's little boy, Damon, two days a week. He is almost 6 months old and I'm loving the baby snuggles and sloppy wet kisses!
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!