Friday, October 27, 2017

Tea Time ~ Kona Mae ~ 10/27/17


 
Grab a cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or your favorite drink
while I share a few things that made me smile this week :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I mentioned on the blog that I've been having some issues with that pesky Anxiety/Depression.  Add to the mix:  a sinus infection and bronchitis and I've been pretty miserable.  (Don't worry!  I'm being treated on all fronts!)

My smiles this week are going to be all about:

KONA MAE

There is just something so comforting about a sweet animal, especially a puppy :)

As you can see, she's taken a liking to our bed!



Resting with Daddy :)


Taking over :)


She's ready for her close-up :)


Middle of the night snuggles :)
 

 
Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.