Monday, October 9, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 10/9/17

 


Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This weekend was busy and full of Homecoming festivities.  Kaylee didn't win Homecoming Queen but one of her good friends did so she wasn't upset.  Overall, it was a great weekend :)

The weather outside is::::

It is raining!  We really need the rain.
 


On my breakfast plate:

Special K Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar
  
As I look around the house::::
 
The roof on the entire house is DONE!  I'm glad to be moving on to other projects.  The siding on the addition will be next.

The excavator came and did the back-fill around the footer and other areas that had to be torn up to build the addition.  We'll need to throw some grass seed soon so it can start growing.


On today's to do list::::

Work 8am-11am
 Exercise
Pick up the girls from school
Make Supper
Blog
WW tracking
Pick up Puppy!

 
Happening this week::::
 
Monday.... See above.
Tuesday...  Work 8am-1pm, exercise, laundry
Wednesday... Work 8am-1p,, exercise, schedule for next week, Prayer Meeting.
Thursday... Work8am-1pm, exercise, Menu and Grocery List
Friday...  Off Work, Weigh-in, exercise, Groceries, Family Movie Night!
Saturday...  Laundry, exercise, housework
Sunday...  Church, Exercise, Youth Group

Currently reading::::

30259051

I just finished When I Fall in Love by Susan May Warren and LOVED it!  I love everything she writes.  Next up is The Mark of the King by Jocelyn Green.  I don't think I've ever read anything by this author so I'm looking forward to reading it!
 
On the TV::::

I watched a bit of a Hallmark Movie that I don't even remember the name of .  Other than that, no TV.  Friday Night is scheduled for a Family Movie Night, though :)

Listening to:



 
On the menu this week::::

Monday - Cheeseburgers, homemade fries, peas, oranges
Tuesday - Chicken Biscuit Bake, Corn, Peaches
Wednesday - Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, broccoli, pears
Thursday - Ham Pot Pie, Cole Slaw, Green Beans, Baked Apples
Friday -  Pizza
Saturday - Grilled Cheese and Soup
Sunday - Dinner at Church


What I am creating at the moment::::

My cross-stitch WIP is still a WIP...

Bible Verse/Devotional



Photo:


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Love your update! I'd love to hear about your Chicken Biscuit Bake. Sounds delicious and I'm always on the search for new recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are moving right along on the addition - you must be so happy to be so close to finishing. I absolutely adore the photo of your puppy - too cute! And your inspiration is perfect and ironically similar to mine for this week. LOL we must be on the same wavelength too I have chicken and dumplings on the menu when you have chicken biscuit bake. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was Homecoming where I used to work too. They had awful weather. We also had a bit of landscaping done. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jocelyn Green! She spoke at an event one of our spouse groups sponsored - an amazing speaker as well as author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your roof is done, I bet you are very happy! Such a cute puppy. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up with Music Monday! I hadn't heard that one before but I love his sound.

    Family movie nights are always fun - hope you watch something fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We need rain too but none is on the immediate horizon. Come see what I'm reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing what people are making for dinner. I made a fall salad tonight with roasted veggies and an apple cider dressing.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susan May Warren is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.